Sunday 6 March 2016

Mum and dad

Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating here in the UK I hope you have had an enjoyable day. I was woken with breakfast in bed and then handmade cards and chocolates from my boys. The boys then went to rugby for the day and I spent a lovely day with my mum.

I have a page to share with you today that I took over Christmas. I am 33 years old and I have never seen my mum and dad cuddle up on the sofa together. It has always been dad in his chair and mum her end of the sofa with the light on so she can knit or read.

I'm going through a pink and gold phase at the moment and I adore the papers. I'm sure they came from my like for ever kit. It's a basic sketch but I think the embellishments really add to it.



Mum and dad have been together over 45 years and I hope that when Jason and I have been together that long we are still cuddled up :-)

Thanks for looking

Laura

1 comment: