Saturday 5 March 2016

A quick birthday card

Good evening I hope you've had an enjoyable Saturday.

I went to my local crop and managed to get 7 pages completed. Whilst at crop my son Jake called me asking where the card for his friends party he was attending this afternoon. I had completely forgot so I told him to come down to me and will have one ready. I had some echo park papers on my desk that I was using for a page so I threw this together. Luckily Nancy who attends our crop had bought her cricut machine so I cut out the star and numbers. I think it looks okay for a 5 minute card.






I was slightly concerned that the card might be a bit childish, but I'm sure 14 years old boys don't really look at the card and are more interested in what's inside ;)

Thank you for looking and I will be back tomorrow.

Laura

2 comments: